Not Just Dance’s
Pancakes to Stardom
is the home of the future stars of the stage, featuring a singing waitstaff along with a fabulous pancake breakfast.
The community is invited to our facility for a pancake breakfast (see menu). While feasting, you will be entertained by a singing waitstaff made up of additional members of the community. This is a Not Just Dance fundraiser. All funds will be used towards “Dance Program Improvements”.
Saturday, June 15, 2019
Two Seatings: 9:30 am OR 10:30 am
Pancakes, sausage, fruit, orange juice, coffee, tea
EVERYONE! We invite the entire community to participate either as a patron OR as part of the singing waitstaff OR in our ticket selling contest!
We have a SWEET deal for you. Treat your friends to ice cream! All those who sell 10 or more tickets to the pancake breakfast will be entered in a drawing to win a $50 gift certificate to Sweet Frog.Fine Print: Must sell a minimum of 10 tickets to be entered in the drawing. Those who buy tickets must list your name in the field “How did you hear about The Pancake Breakfast?”. Only pre-sales count towards the contest (no tickets sold at the door will be counted towards the contest). 1 drawing entry for selling 10 to 14 tickets; 2 drawing entries for selling 15 – 19 tickets; 3 drawing entries for selling 20 – 24 tickets; 4 drawing entries for selling 25 – 29 tickets; etc.
- Double check that you are available on June 15, 2019. Once selected to participate, you will be assigned a one hour slot.
- Prepare a song with a backtrack. Sign up to participate at the studio. We will contact you to set up a time to “audition” your song with Ms. Jen, Ms. Dawne or Ms. Brittany. You must sign up and audition by June 1, 2019 to participate.
- Sign up for a one hour slot.
- Practice your song. Figure out what you’d like to wear. Remember that you will be serving a table. So dress for movement. (If you are stuck, you can always wear jeans and a show shirt.)
- Sell tickets and enter the Ticket selling contest!
- IF you would like to eat pancakes and be served on the waitstaff, purchase a 1/2 price ticket to a one hour shift that is NOT your shift. Ms. Jen or Ms. Dawne or Ms. Brittany can help you get your ticket.
- Show up 15 minutes before your allotted time.
- Have fun!!!