August 21 and 22, 2017
6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
*Call backs, if necessary, and by invitation only will be Aug. 23 from 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Please call 571-392-3209 or use the form below to request an audition
All those auditioning, must register for the class. Casting will be decided based on the auditions. All those registered will be notified of decisions by late on Aug 26. Everyone who registers must pay the registration fee. However, no additional tuition will be collected until the cast list is provided. Those cast will begin paying tuition on Sept. 1st.
Note: If you have a conflict with the audition dates/times, please let us know at the time of registration. We will set up a separate audition for you.
- Prepare 32 bars of music. Please pick from a musical (no pop music or rock music). A CD and ipod player will be available. No accompanist will be available. Acapella is acceptable.
- Prepare a 1 minute monologue
- Come to the audition prepared for movement. (A bit of choreography will be taught at the audition)
- Fill out the Audition Form. Bring it, along with a small photo. (If a resume/headshot is available, please bring that along with the Audition Form). The audition form will be provided to registered students.
- There will be 2 sessions for each audition date – from 6:00 – 7:30 pm AND from 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm. If you have a preference, please let us know. We will do our best to accommodate your requests.