August 27 and 28, 2019
6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
*Call backs, if necessary, and by invitation only will be Aug. 29 from 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
All those auditioning, must register for the class. ALL students who are registered will be cast. In order to audition, students need to pay the registration fee and first month’s tuition. Visit the Frozen JR page for more information about this class.
Stay tuned for registering for an audition slot.
Note: If you have a conflict with the audition dates/times, please let us know at the time of registration. We will set up a separate audition for you.
- Prepare 32 bars of music. Please pick from a musical (no pop music or rock music). A CD and ipod player will be available. No accompanist will be available. Acapella is acceptable.
- Prepare a 1 minute monologue
- Come to the audition prepared for movement. (A bit of choreography will be taught at the audition)
- Fill out the Audition Form. Bring it, along with a small photo. (If a resume/headshot is available, please bring that along with the Audition Form). The audition form will be provided to registered students.
- There will be 2 sessions for each audition date – from 6:00 – 8:00 pm AND from 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm.