March 21, 2020; 5:00 pm
Dear Not Just Dance Community,
What a crazy ride we have been on for the past week! I want to start by thanking the community for all of your support. All of your e-mails, phone calls, text messages, facebook messages of support mean the world to us. Thank you!
We know that this is a very difficult time for you as you all deal with the stresses in your homes. At Not Just Dance we are committed to providing all members of the community with some consistency. We are pleased to announce that we will begin on-line classes tomorrow and will continue to provide additional resources for all of our families.
- On-line, one on one voice lessons begin tomorrow. All of our voice teachers are available for this service. Contact us if you would like to add voice lessons.
- We have provided all of our families with links to pre-recorded supplemental materials for rehearsing and practicing at home.
- We have provided all of our families with a few other fun activities to keep the FUN alive within our Not Just Dance community. Be sure to check our facebook page for updates.
- On-line dance classes will begin this week. We will send out specifics to our currently enrolled dance students.
- On-line theatre and tech theatre classes are being worked on and will be available soon. Specifics will be sent to those families.
We hope that we will all be able to return to our studio soon! We will continue to provide on-line resources for all of our families. We remain committed to provided all of you with exceptional service, albeit in a different format!
For those of you with tickets to an upcoming performance, we ask for your continued patience. Because of the uncertainty, we are not able to make “going forward” plans at this time. But, once we are able to make plans, we will be in touch with options. Thank you for your patience.
Again, I can’t emphasize enough the gratitude we feel for your continued support. As a small business, we rely on the financial commitments of our Not Just Dance families and the community, as we navigate these unchartered waters. I am also thankful to our amazing staff for their support and their willingness to quickly learn this new world of on-line learning. We know we will come out of this together. This too shall pass!
PS – Current families are encouraged to watch the video that was e-mailed on March 22, 2020 for future information.