NEW: Virtual Classes
- Virtual Broadway Beginner Ballet/Tap – We have a class on Mondays for our 4-6 year olds and a class on Tuesdays for our 7 – 9 year olds. Note: For the month of April, this is a FREE class for any students currently registered for NJD classes.
- 8 week – Virtual Jazzy Hip Hop for Elementary School students. Stay at home special. April 14, 21, 28, May 5, 12, 19, 26, June 2, 2020, $88/student. No discounts. Separate tuition.
Why take dance classes at Not Just Dance?
Not Just Dance is a theatrical arts studio focused on teaching skills for success in a theatre environment. For musicals, students must be able to dance. Older students, boys and adults may find the Not Just Dance attributes are a perfect fit! Of course, we welcome students of all ages and all skill levels in our classes.
- Never More than 12 students
- Individual attention
- Class content modified for skill level of students
- We are focused on learning to dance
- Missing a class is never an issue
NO Dress Code
- Wear what makes you feel comfortable
- All bodies are beautiful and made to dance!
- Comfortable waiting area for parents (with couches, table and chairs, internet access)
- Suspended floor
- Candace Turitto:
- Carly Johnson
- Emily Steindl
- Jill Signer
- Rebecca Morneau
Dance Dates and Information
Please follow this link to see all of the dates for all each of the dance classes offered in 2019-2020.