Tuition Rates (Classes)
Hours*/week Yearly Monthly**
1 hour $740 $74 (base rate $74)
2 hours $1420 $142 (base rate $71)
3 hours $2040 $204 (base rate $68)
4 hours $2600 $260 (base rate $65)
5 hours $3010 $310 (base rate $62)
6 hours $3540 $354 (base rate $59)
7 hours $3920 $392 (base rate $56)
8 hours $4240 $424 (base rate $53)
9 hours $4500 $450 (base rate $50)
10 hours $4700 $470 (base rate $47)***
* Hours are the total number of hours taken for all students in one family (adults and/or kids).
** For your convenience, we allow the yearly tuition to be paid over 10 months from Sept to June. The monthly payment is the same, regardless of the number of classes in that month, as it is simply one tenth of the yearly tuition.
*** To calculate rate for 10+ hours, use the base rate of $47/hour and multiply by the number of hours enrolled per week. (For example, if it’s 12 hours per week, the rate would be 12×47 = $564/month or $5640/year)
Please use the on-line registration links to sign up for classes, workshops and camps. A $30/student non-refundable registration fee ($20/sibling) is due at registration.
The musical theatre classes include a one-time performance fee that is assessed in March. The fee is $125 and includes a performance t-shirt, 2 tickets, a DVD and covers some of the rental/cleaning costs for costumes. The fee for siblings is $100 and does not include a DVD.
- Andrew takes Musical Theatre and one dance class. His total hours is 3 hours (2 for Musical Theatre and 1 for dance). His yearly tuition is $2040 (or $204/month). Upon registration, Andrew’s family would pay $30 non-refundable registration fee plus the first installation of tuition ($204). His family would also pay a one-time performance fee of $125 in March, 2018.
- Lauren takes a dance class which meets once a week for one hour per week. Lauren’s yearly tuition is $740. At registration, Lauren’s family would pay $30 registration fee plus the first installation of tuition ($74).
- Siblings Jane and John take the Musical Theatre class and they also, each take a dance class. Their total hours = 6. The yearly tuition for 6 hours is $3540 (or $354/month). At registration, Jane and John’s family would pay $50 registration fee plus the 1st installation of $354. The family would also pay a one-time performance fee of $225 in March, 2018 ($125 for Jane and $100 for John).
Dance, Musical Theatre, Zumba Kids Students:
- New student referrals
- Receive $25 off tuition (New referral student must register and pay for one month. Tuition credit applied to the month in which the new student registers.
- Receive 2 free tickets to spring performance (Musical Theatre referrals)
- New student referrals
- Only applicable to students with punch cards
- Receive one free class once the referring student purchases a punch card (“no” punch on the next class attended)
Check the description for tuition rates, depending on the classification of class, workshop or camp.
- Meets weekly throughout the year
- Yearly Fee (divided into 10 monthly payments, Sept – June)
- Payment Options:
- By Check at the beginning of the month
- Via Credit Card, set up to automatically deduct on the same day of the month (usually the 1st, 2nd or 3rd of the month)
What does a rate of $74 mean? All dance classes meet weekly. See list of dates the studio is closed. The rate for all classes is $740. For your convenience, we have divided the payments into 10 monthly payments of $74, payable at the beginning of the month (see policies). Sometimes a class meets 4 times a month, or 3 times in a month, or as many as 5 times one month or as little as 2 times in a month. Payments are always $74, because the payments cover all classes for the year and allows us to be competitive with what we pay our teachers. Dance classes have “scheduled” make up dates. In additions, students can attend other dance classes to make up for missed classes. The theatre classes have separate make up policies. See detailed information under each class. At the start of the year, all parents will be provided with a complete listing of classes, make up dates/policies and all of the Not Just Dance policies.
- Meets for a set number of classes, on the advertised date
- No Registration Fee
- Onetime fee, due before the class starts
- Sometimes, a “per class” fee can be arranged.
- Payment Options (due at registration):
- By Check
- Via Credit Card
- See details provided for payment amounts and schedules
- Usually, a non-refundable deposit is due when registering