Based on the classic animated film, Disney’s 101 Dalmatians KIDS is a fur-raising adventure featuring Cruella De Vil, Disney’s most outrageous villain, and 101 of the most adorable heroes to set their paws onstage. With a high-spirited score and lovable characters, this stage adaptation is certain to charm and delight all audiences.
Pet owners, Roger and Anita, live happily in London with their Dalmatians, Pongo and Perdita, stalwart dogs devoted to raising their puppies. Everything is quiet until Anita’s former classmate, the monstrous Cruella De Vil, plots to steal the puppies for her new fur coat. The Dalmatians rally all the dogs of London for a daring rescue of the puppies from Cruella and her bumbling henchmen.
Class is held on Tuesdays or Thursdays from 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm.
This is NOT an audition in class. Once your student is registered they are in the class. Please make sure the scheduled performance dates are available dates for your students before registering.
Friday, April 14 @ 7 pm
Saturday, April 15 @ 7 pm
Sunday, April 16 @ 2pm
This production is for ages 7 – 12
- Monthly tuition payments will be processed on the first of the month August, 2022 – March, 2023. Please refer to the policies for additional information about tuition policies. See Tuition Rates.
- Since this is a performance based class, the last date to drop this class is Oct. 31, 2022. After that point, parents will be responsible for all tuition through March 1, 2023. Please refer to the policy on dropping classes.
- All fees (tuition, registration, performance, etc) are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Refer to the NJD Policies for when payments are collected to include fees charged at the time of registration.
A registration fee will be assessed at the time of registration. A performance fee will be assessed on August. 1, 2022. This fee includes a performance t-shirt, DVD, 2 tickets and costume cleaning/rental fees. Note: Sibling registration and performance fees are discounted. See Tuition page for details.
All students must be registered to audition for 101 Dalmatians. Audition preparations will be done in class. Students will be taught songs, sides and choreography. Based on which parts they are most interested in, they will be given appropriate choices, from 101 Dalmatians, to use as part of their audition. Auditions will be held in class at the beginning of October. The auditions will be used to determine casting and goals for each student. As part of the class, students will be working towards those goals specifically developed for each student.
ALL registered students will participate in the production and will be cast in the show.
101 Dalmatians Dates & Information
Tuesday Class Meeting Dates
Aug 30; Sept 6, 13, 20, 27; Oct 4, 11*, 18, 25; Nov 1, 8, 15, 17*, 29; Dec 6; Jan 10, 17, 24, 31; Feb 7*, 21, 28; March 7, 9, 14, 16, 28, 29; April 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
Thursday Class Meeting Dates
Sept 1, 8, 15, 22, 29; Oct 6, 11*, 13, 20, 27; Nov 3, 10, 17*; Dec 1, 8; Jan 5, 12, 19; Feb 2, 7*, 9, 23; March 2, 9, 14, 16, 28, 29; April 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
*Both Classes (Both Tuesday & Thursday attend)
The following are BOTH rehearsals, meaning that students from both the Tuesday AND the Thursday class to attend:
All classes meet from 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm EXCEPT as noted below.
- Tuesday, October 11, 2022
- Thursday, November 17, 2022
- Tuesday, February 7, 2023
- Thursday, March 9, 2023
- Tuesday, March 14, 2023
- Thursday, March 16, 2023
- Tuesday, March 28, 2023 (5:00 pm – 8:00 pm)
- Wednesday, March 29, 2023 (5:00 pm – 8:00 pm)
- Wednesday, April 12, 2023 (5:00 pm – 8:00 pm)
- Thursday, April 13, 2023 (5:00 pm – 8:00 pm)
Note: All rehearsals are important. Students/Parents will be asked to provide a conflict list at auditions. If students are excused, they are expected to learn any material they missed. All students are expected to memorize songs, lines, choreography and blocking by the due dates set by the Directors. The mandatory dress rehearsals are March 16, 28, 29; April 12, 13