Clue Cast List
Lauren Abidin- Yvette
Anna Anderson- Mrs. White
Christina Angelicchio- Miss Scarlet
Meera Ayyar- Ensemble
Allison Baxter- Ensemble
Sam Cole- Ensemble
Anna Dimaiuta- Mrs. White
Bridget Dombro- Ensemble
Tyler Ellison- Professor Plum
Matthew Foltz- Mr. Green
Leif Hotung-Pickeral- Wadsworth
Gwen Ihde- Miss Scarlet
Maddy Latham- Mrs. Peacock
Becca Marsh- Mrs. Peacock
John Poncy- Professor Plum
Gabby Rohls- Ensemble
Jimmy Rohls- Wadsworth
Will Sanfilippo- Ensemble
Christian Schopp- Colonel Mustard
Jack Wolff- Mr. Green
Sam Wolff- Colonel Mustard
Claire Youk- Yvette
Based on the iconic 1985 Paramount movie which was inspired by the classic Hasbro board game, Clue is a hilarious farce-meets-murder mystery. The tale begins at a remote mansion, where six mysterious guests assemble for an unusual dinner party where murder and blackmail are on the menu. When their host turns up dead, they all become suspects. Led by the Wadsworth – the butler, Miss Scarlett, Professor Plum, Mrs. White, Mr. Green, Mrs. Peacock and Colonel Mustard race to find the killer as the body count stacks up. Clue is the comedy whodunit that will leave both cult-fans and newcomers in stitches as they try to figure out…WHO did it, WHERE, and with WHAT!
This is an ADVANCED Theatre class. Students must audition to participate. This class will consist of preparation for performances and detailed work on both acting AND technical theatre elements. Students will have responsibility for many elements of their production. We expect to double cast the show, with each actor having 2 shows in a main role with the possibility of performing is other roles for the alternate shows OR by performing technical roles for the opposite performances.
Wednesdays, Sept – March, 6 – 9 pm
Please see below for additional rehearsal date/times and be sure to update your family calendar with all of the dates related to Clue (see below).
- Thursday, March 18 @ 7 pm
- Friday, March 19 @ 7 pm
- Saturday, March 20 @ 2 pm & 7 pm
See Tuition Rates. The first monthly tuition payment will be charged on Aug. 1 or the date of registration (whichever comes first). Those accepted into the program will continue to be charged a monthly tuition amount through Feb. 2021.
Those not accepted into the program will be refunded any specific tuition paid towards this Advanced Theatre class (only). Adjustments will be made to month tuition based on other registrations.
A performance will be assessed on Oct. 1, 2020. This fee includes a performance t-shirt, DVD, 2 tickets and costume cleaning/rental fees. Siblings fee is lower and does not include a DVD.
A registration fee will be applied on the date of registration.
Class Meeting Dates:
Sept 9, 16, 23, 30, Oct 7, 14, 21, 28, Nov 4, 11, 18, 24, Dec 2, 9, 16, Jan 6, 13, 20, 27, Feb 3, 10, 17, 24, March 3, 10, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 (See below for possible Sunday rehearsal dates)
ALL classes are held on Wednesdays from 6 pm – 9 pm EXCEPT as follows:
- Tuesday, Nov. 24 (6:00 pm – 9:00 pm)
- Wednesday, Feb. 24, March 3, 10 (6:00 pm – 10:00 pm)
- Tuesday, March 16 (5:00 pm – 9:00pm)
- Wednesday, March 17 (5:00 pm – 9:00 pm)
- Possible Sunday Rehearsals:
- Feb 7 (1:00pm-6:00pm)
- Feb 28 (1:00pm-6:00pm)
Note: All rehearsals are important. Students/Parents will be asked to provide a conflict list at auditions. If students are excused, they are expected to learn any material they missed. Since this class moves quickly, all students are expected to memorize songs, lines, choreography and blocking by the due dates set by the Directors. The mandatory dress rehearsals are Feb. 24, March 3, 10, 16, 17
Thursday, March 18 at 7:00 pm; Friday, March 19 at 7:00pm; Saturday, March 20 at 2:00pm & 7:00pm
- A Performance Fee will be assessed on Oct 1, 2020. This fee includes a performance t-shirt, DVD, 2 tickets and costume cleaning/rental fees. Siblings fee is lower and does not include a DVD.
- Monthly tuition payments will be processed on the first of the month August, 2020 – February, 2021. Please refer to the policies for additional information about tuition policies
- Since this is a performance based classed, the last date to drop this class is Nov. 30, 2020. After that point, parents will be responsible for all tuition through Feb 1, 2021. Please refer to the policy on dropping classes.
- All fees (tuition, registration, performance, etc.) are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Make Up Classes:
Students who miss class (up to 6 classes, through January 31st), may make up their classes by taking dance classes. All make ups must be completed by January 31st.
No Class Dates:
Nov 25, Dec 23, 30