Classes are held on Mondays or Fridays from 6 pm – 8 pm.
This is an INTERMEDIATE level class.
Sign up for one class (either Mondays or Fridays). Both classes will work on the same production of SpongeBob, The Musical. Therefore, there are some days where Monday students are asked to attend on a Friday; and Friday students are asked to attend on Monday. See below.
Requirement: Students must be at least 10 years old and have already participated in a year long (2+hours/week) musical theatre program at Not Just Dance. Also, students must concurrently take a dance class through June 2024 while participating in this class.
All students who register for the class will participate in the performance. Auditions will be held in class. Please double check all dates to ensure that your student is able to participate before registering. All tuition and fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. See Policies.
- Thursday, May 16 at 7pm (call time TBD – typically 5pm)
- Friday, May 17 at 7 pm (call time TBD – typically at 5 pm)
- Saturday, May 18 at 7 pm (call time TBD – typically at 5 pm)
- Sunday, May 19 at 2 pm (call time TBD – typically at 12 pm)
- Tuition is a yearly fee broken into ten monthly payments. The monthly tuition payment is the same, regardless of the number of classes in that month.
- Monthly tuition payments will be processed at registration and then on the first of the month September, 2023 – May, 2024. Please refer to the Not Just Dance policies for information about tuition. See Tuition Rates.
- Since this is a performance based class, the last date to drop this class is Oct. 31, 2023. After that point, parents will be responsible for all tuition through May 1, 2024. Please refer to the policy on dropping classes.
- All fees (tuition, registration, performance, etc) are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Note: This class has a dance requirement. All students must be registered in dance or show proof of taking dance at another studio by Sept. 1st. If neither of those have happened, students will be automatically enrolled in a dance class that has openings and parents will be charged for the dance class along with the tuition for the Advanced Musical Theatre class. See the Tuition Rates page for examples.
A registration fee will be assessed at the time of registration. A performance fee will be assessed on Nov. 1, 2023. This fee includes a performance t-shirt, DVD, 2 tickets and costume cleaning/rental fees. Note: Sibling performance fees are discounted. See Tuition page for details.
Prerequisite: Students must have participated in a Not Just Dance Musical Theatre Year Long Program 2+ hours/week (some examples are: Little Mermaid, Oliver, Annie, Les Mis, West Side Story) to register. Those students not meeting this requirement will be removed from the class.
Concurrent Requirement: This class requires that all students concurrently enroll in a dance class.
All students must be registered to audition for Sponge Bob, The Musical. Audition preparations will be done in class. Students will be taught songs, sides and choreography. Based on which parts they are most interested in, they will be given appropriate choices, from Sponge Bob, to use as part of their audition. Auditions will be held in class. The auditions will be used to determine casting and goals for each student. As part of the class, students will be working towards those goals specifically developed for each student.
ALL registered students will participate in the production and will be cast in the show.