Please use the on-line registration links to sign up for all classes, workshops and camps. A $40/student non-refundable registration fee is due at registration.
Tuition is based on the number of enrolled hours, per family, per week. By using the charge provided to the right, any enrolled family can see the monthly charges based on that enrollment. For your convenience, the yearly fee will be paid in monthly installments beginning when students are first registered. These installments are monthly charges and are not related to the number of classes in each month. We do not prorate tuition for any reason. Holidays and closures are already calculated into your monthly payments. NO REFUNDS or deductions are given if a student misses class for any reason. The chart on the bottom of the page shows the date of the first tuition payment, the date of the second tuition payment and the date of the last tuition payment based on the type of class. All additional payments will be automatically deducted, using the card on file, on the 1st of the month, for all months between the 2nd tuition payment and the last tuition payment.
* Hours are the total number of hours taken for all students in one family (adults and/or kids).
*** To calculate rate for 10+ hours, use the base rate of $57/hour and multiply by the number of hours enrolled per week. (For example, if it’s 12 hours per week, the rate would be 12x$57 = $684/month)
All performance based classes (Theatre & Musical Theatre) include a one-time performance fee. The fee is $175 and includes a performance t-shirt, 2 tickets, a DVD and covers some of the rental/cleaning costs for costumes. The fee for siblings is $150 and does not include a DVD.
All Technical Theatre classes include a one-time performance fee (if your child is invited to participate back stage) per show. The fee is $175 per show and includes a performance t-shirt, 2 tickets, a DVD and the extra hours of instructor time. The sibling fee is $150 and does not include a DVD.
Performance Fees will be applied as follows: The Grunch- due at registration; Seussical – Aug 1, 2022 or at registration (if after Aug. 1st); Sweeney Todd and Chicago – Sept 1, 2023; SpongeBob, Finding Nemo, Twisted Tales, Technical Theatre – Nov 1, 2023; Half Year Spring Program – Dec. 1, 2023 or at registration (whichever is sooner)
|Hours per week||per month|
$57 per hour for anything over 10 hours
- Andrew takes a year-long Musical Theatre (SpongeBob OR Finding Nemo) and one dance class, and registers prior to Aug. 1, 2023. His total number of hours is 3 hours (2 hours for Musical Theatre and 1 hour for dance). His yearly tuition is $2520 (or $252/month). Upon registration, Andrew’s family would pay the $40 non-refundable registration PLUS the first monthly tuition payment of $252. On Sept 1st, the second month of tuition will automatically be billed and charged at a rate of $252; with monthly tuition payments continuing through May 1st. His family would also pay a one-time performance fee of $175 on Nov. 1, 2023.
- Lauren takes a dance class which meets once a week for one hour per week and registers on Sept. 4, 2023. Lauren’s yearly tuition is $1050. At registration, Lauren’s family would pay $40 registration fee, the 1st monthly tuition payment of $105 and the 2nd monthly tuition payment of $105. Dance classes are not performance based and therefore there is no performance fee.
- Siblings Jane and John take the year long Musical Theatre class (SpongeBob OR Finding Nemo) and they also, each take a dance class. They registered for all of their classes before Aug 1, 2023. Their total hours = 6. The yearly tuition for 6 hours is $4140 (or $414/month). At registration, Jane and John’s family would pay $80 registration fee AND a the first monthly tuition payment of $414. On September 1 they will pay their second tuition payment of $414, and would continue to pay the monthly tuition on the first of the month through May 1st. The family would also pay a one-time performance fee of $325 on Nov. 1, 2023. ($175 for Jane and $150 for John).
- Suzanne registers for the ADVANCED musical theatre class Sweeney Todd (3 hour class) and 2 dance classes (w more hours), prior to August 1, 2023. In addition, they have registered for another year long musical theatre class, for example SpongeBob, but have indicated, that they only want to do ONE of the programs, the advanced class if they are invited to participate or the other musical theatre class if they are not invited to participate. We would, initially, assume that Suzanne would be invited to participate and would charge for 5 hours worth of classes/week. Suzanne’s family would pay the $40 registration fee at registration AND $360. Her total number of hours per week is assumed to be a minimum of 5 hours/week (3 hours/week for Sweeney Todd and 2 hours/week for dance). If Suzanne is accepted into Sweeney Todd, she will be automatically unenrolled in the other musical theatre class. The monthly tuition would be 5 hours/week which is $360/month. Monthly tuition payments of $360/month will continue from Sept through Jan. 1, 2204. Then her family will be charged $178/month for February, March, April and May (for the 2 dance classes). If she is not accepted into Sweeney Todd, she will automatically be unenrolled in Sweeney Todd. The tuition fee of $300/month will be assessed from Sept 2023 – May 2024. A $60 credit will be applied for the September tuition amount ($360-$300). If Suzanne is in Sweeney Todd, the performance fee of $175 will be assessed on Sept. 1, 2023. If she is enrolled in SpongeBob, the performance fee or $175 will be assessed on Nov. 1, 2023.
- Mark registers for Chicago (Advanced Musical Theatre – AMT2) class prior to Aug. 1, 2023. Mark’s family will be charged the $40 registration fee AND a $252 (the monthly tuition for a 3 hours class). In addition, Mark’s family will be contacted to discuss the dance requirement for the AMT2 class. Students intending to fulfill the dance requirement at another studio will need to submit a form with the relevant information verifying satisfaction of the requirement. They will also have the option of registering for a dance class through Not Just Dance. The monthly tuition for the AMT2 class is $252. If Mark is then NOT invited to participate, the amount paid in tuition towards the AMT2 class (in this particular example, the $252), is refunded. If Mark IS invited to participate and has not provided proof of registration in a dance class, Mark will be automatically enrolled in a dance class where there are openings. Since Mark will now be taking 4 hours/week, his monthly tuition will be $300/month. At that point, a tuition fee of $48 will be charged ($300-$252) to cover the first monthly tuition payment for dance. The fees would then continue at the $300/month rate from Sept 2023 – February 2024; and then $105/month for March, April and May (because he is enrolled in 1 hour/week and the monthly tuition for the 1 hour/week class is $105/month). If Mark is accepted into the program and has provided proof of satisfying his dance requirement, the monthly tuition amount of $252 will be assessed from Sept 2023 – Feb 2024. On Oct 1, 2023, Mark’s family will be assessed the performance fee of $175.